Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011

I will reply to your letter and the emails here. So far, things here have been really fun!!! I have been missing my old district, but it's fine. I'm starting to like this new district and yeah. My new Box# is 287 just so that I get the notifications of any other letters that you send. I was also wondering if you could send me the two ugly ties that I have so that I can see if I can trade them for some good looking ties. I'm glad to hear that the visa is coming along very nicely too!!! To answer Giselle's question, she can drink my drink from World Gourmet since I won’t be back for a while. As for calling on mother's day, I won't be able to call that day since I'll be in the MTC and it would be hard to have over 2,000 missionaries call on that day. When I'm in the field I'll be able to do that though!
This week has gone by fast, yet slow. The first few days of my new District were slow, but they're getting faster. Yesterday it was actually warm and we got to play on the field outside which was fun!! I'm really sore from playing soccer though, but I had more exercise than I have for a long time!!! Today I had the opportunity to go to the Temple and it was a great experience!!!! I really felt the Spirit there and hope that I can do the same thing next week!! I also got a package from grandma and it had cookies inside so I've been eating those! I also did get your package with the purple tie and I really like that tie!! I wore it all day yesterday and yeah!! I've also gotten letters from Megan and those have been fun to read!! Those are the only people that have sent me letters. You should get Rita to put my address on the program so that I get more mail!!! Here it is just to refresh your memory. =)

Elder Ezra A. Bauer
MTC Mailbox #287
SPA-MAD 0629
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I hope to hear from you guys soon!!!
Lots of love!!!

Elder Ezra Alexander Bauer

P.S. Don't forget to check my emails/PDN Forums/Facebook etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment