Friday, May 13, 2011

What? Keep this up and you'll need a new suit!

Thursday May 12, 2011

Mom,

Yay is right!!! I can't wait to get going to Spain!!! The food here is still good, but not as good as yours. The hash-browns that I got this morning were crazy crunchy, probably because they cooked them too long. I did get the box of goodies and my ties that you sent me, but I'll save them for when I'm food deprived, plus I've gained 8-10 lbs since I've been here. I really don't want to go out to the mission field Humphrey size so I may send some of grandma's goodies to you! As for my ugly ties, I traded them for lovely awesome ties!!

I kind of want to see my room how it looks like now! Could you send me a picture of it possibly? Well, I hope all is well. Take care and I'll talk to you again soon!!! Love you!

~Elder Bauer~

P.S. Combine all of the emails that I sent you and dad and make it into one post on my blogo (Yeah, I don't know how to say blog in Español)

Thursday May 12, 2011

Dad,

I've tried sharing my goodies with my district, but they won’t eat any of the awesomeness I get. I may send some to you guys since I won’t be able to keep up with grandma's intense cooking skills. I also did get your letter with your geekness, oh oops, I meant Greekness in it, but I did find it rather interesting!! I have a scripture for you now that you may enjoy!! Elder Armantrout gave me this scripture to read and I thought it was pretty awesome! Romans 8:24-39.

Another awesome thing that happened is that on the Tuesday Night Devotional, Elder Neil L. Anderson of the Quorum of the Twelve came and spoke on the Atonement!!! It was a really awesome talk!!! He took 3 words from 2 Nephi 2:8 and talked about them. The 3 words are Merits, Mercy, and Grace. It was awesome!! I actually saw and Apostle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also joined the MTC Choir and according to my companion they sometimes broadcast those on BYU TV so you may see me if they do. I also got a really cool scripture marker from the bookstore here!! It's like a mechanical pencil with a place for 8 different color lead and you can choose the color you want! It's pretty awesome!!!

How are things over there? Any news? Take care and I'll talk to you guys next week!!

~Elder Bauer~

No comments:

Post a Comment