Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26th 2011

July 26, 2011
Father dee doo!!
Well, I already sent you an email with mom's as well. I'll answer your questions. I don't have much time only because we had to do a survey. I may have misunderstood what they said, but I did get to see the parade, I wasn't actually in it. I still want to see the video of the parade and say, yeah, I was there live, haa. I saw the PROPHET TOO!!!!!! I took a picture of him to prove it!!! As for my visa, I haven't heard anything about it. I do think that I'll be out of here by next month though so keep your hopes up!!! As for injuries, the other email tells you about how I fell off of my bike and scraped my hand elbows and knee. Anyway, Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!!! Love you!

Mother and Father,
Wow!!! On to what I remember about my week!!
The days have started to blur together again so I'm not even sure what happened Tuesday or Wednesday. I may mix a few things up, but it's okay. So this family committed to getting married Friday (Yay!) and being baptized Saturday (¡YAY!) but non of the above happened (BOOHOO!). Sunday we invited them to Temple Square, but the wife wasn't feeling too great. She says that she might be pregnant again and if she is, she'll go back to Mexico without her husband. I hope that she doesn't tear her family apart because if she does, she may not like what comes after a few years.
I've also been looking through the Area Books to see if there are any former investigators that look like they could be taught again. I found a 14 year old girl and there wasn't any reason why they dropped her so we went by and have been teaching her since then. I've also been trying to look in the Area Books a lot since my bad day with almost no lessons and actually finding formers to teach and that's been helping us stay busy!!! We've also taught quite a few lessons so yeah!!

Saturday, I was almost ran over by a car that didn't really look to see us coming. I was riding my bike, and when I was right in front of it, they started to go!!!! Thank goodness I was going fast enough and reacted fast enough to avoid anything bad so yeah. I'm good! Monday morning, The other elders wanted to go play basketball and so we went to a nearby park. He played basketball with two other Elders while I rode my bike around. As I was going to turn on a sandy part of the blacktop, I fell off of my bike and scraped my left hand (which is the worst out of all of the other scrapes I got from my accident) both of my elbows, and my left knee. I'm fine now though, but my left hand feels like it's wrapped like a mummy so yeah. After the parade, one Elder helped me out with my hand since I still had a bit of sand in it. He cleaned it out and it hurt like TRASH!!!!! Anyway, the parade was great!!! I SAW PRESIDENT THOMAS S. MONSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was excited to see him so yeah!!!! I even took a picture of him as proof!!! I'll be sending that memory card soon! I also took pictures of dad's favorite instrument as well as a University of Utah float!!! The BYU float went before the U of U float, but as I always say, save the best for last (HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA)!!

How have things been at home? Anything cool happen? Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!!! Love you all!!!

~Elder Bauer~

No comments:

Post a Comment