Monday, July 11, 2011

This week has been filled with awesomeness!

Oh well, here's what I remember from my week. Okay, so Tuesday, you probably know about since I emailed Tuesday so yeah! Wednesday, I don't remember too much except that we did what we usually do, or actually Wednesday we had Zone Conference from 9 am until 5:30 pm so it was a pretty exciting time for me!! We learned a lot of cool stuff there about obedience, diligence and other fun stuff like that!!!
We had a snack of pretzels and jolly ranchers so we didn't starve or anything so yeah!! The obedience lesson was awesome!!! The Zone Leaders came up with this cool little lesson that had to do with obedience!! Half of our Zone went into the kitchen to make cupcakes, and the rest of us stayed there in the room to make cupcakes! We
didn't have the instructions, and they did, so it was a pretty interesting lesson. Our cupcakes didn't taste that bad, so we did pretty well!!! We then broke for lunch and ate Hawaiian Haystacks and those were good!! I also saw Elder Espinosa there which was awesome!!!
He was in my zone a while ago in the MTC for 2 - 3 weeks so that was fun seeing him again!! I also got two new awesome ties!! One of them is just awesome and the other one has Captain Moroni so it's awesome too!!! We then went back, had more lessons, then at around 3:30 we went into the chapel to have a testimony meeting and that was pretty fun!! We then went home, ate dinner, then went out and didn't really
have much success that day, but it's okay. Thursday we had weekly planning so we planned from 1 - 4 and yeah. Before that, I think my companion and I went by the house to see how our inverstigator was doing and yeah. We talked to her for a bit and it was fun!! At 5 we had dinner with a member from an English Ward and it was brought to us and we ate it. This week we've gotten Lasagna, Pizza, Noodles with weird mushrooms that I haven't eaten in my life before, and yeah!! We also picked up some potential investigators, but nothing solid. We also talked to a family that has a baby that has some heart problems. We promised them that if they get married, that their problems will be resolved soon! We also saw the Pina family and they had some questions about the Word of Wisdom. We answered those questions for them and that was all good!! Yesterday the whole Pina family came to church and stayed for two hours. We had at least 5 investigators, or 8, but yeah, I don't remember. After that we went home, and it started raining during church so when we were riding to our appointments, we got a bit wet. We went to this family that have lots of dogs and talked to them for a bit. We also talked to them about a few things and yeah. It's
been an interesting week. Today, we bought some stuff, and now I'm emailing!! How's everything going? Take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! Love you all!!!

~Elder Bauer~

No comments:

Post a Comment