Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12th 2011

October 12th, 2011

Daddio,

This past week sounds like it´s been wonderful!!! I´m glad that Giselle got to go to the Temple and do baptisms for the dead!!! I hope all continues to do well over there!! Here things have been pretty much the same. Lots of walking and stuff. Elder Gallego does things differently, but I´m learning a lot from him!! I´m sure we will do well here in Valladolid!! We´ve been working more with the members and trying to get their trust so that we could get more referrals from them. I´m hoping for the best! We´ve taught quite a few lessons to some investigators and recent converts! It´s been pretty cool!! I´m also getting to know the city really well!!! I know how to get from point A to point B and it´s all going good!!! We´ve been experiencing technical difficulties with the phones so our work with calling people has slowed down a lot, but it´s okay I´m sure. The Lord is testing us and it will work out in the end. For sure we will have a lot of exercise so yeah!! All is well though. Wow, this week’s email home is super short this time. I´ll see if I can´t find more to say next week. Haha. Take care and I love you all!!!

Elder Bauer


P.S. The pictures are of the Plaza Mayor here in Valladolid [see picture above], and of Elder Gallego! Enjoy!!!



Mother,

Well, this week has been interesting running back and forth and everything. I sent an email to dad already, so yeah, you´ll have to ask him about all of that. As for the weekly bulletin, I was going to send it this week, but the bulletin this week said something about not sending it to anyone since it´s for missionary eyes only. I´m not sure what else to tell you except that I´m obedient to the rules and won’t send it unless you get approval from the Sister Watkins on Facebook. =( Sorry about that.

Everything else seems to be doing good!!! I was happy to receive your package last week and yeah! Thank you for it and for the letters that were inside!! As for the address of my piso, I´ve been thinking a lot about it and, probably best not to put it on my blog after all. Make it public to everyone at church, but yeah, not on the blog. I´ll also send letters to those that are my friends so they´ll have the address. ¡¡Gracias por todo!! ¡¡Te amo mucho!!

Elder Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment