Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 27, 2011 Transfered to SLC While Waiting for the Visa

Hey there,

Okay so my first day out in the field has been pretty cool and yeah!!!
All of my nerves are gone that I had this morning so yeah I've had
fun!!! I met my new companion, but don't quite know his name so yeah.
I'm actually in a quad companionship so it will be interesting. We're
staying in a member’s home in his basement so yeah it's been pretty
interesting. My companionship is cool too!! Two of us are fresh out of
the MTC and the other two have been in the area for a while so yeah!!!
Okay, so let me start from the start. This morning I left the MTC via
a Van. Four people have been reassigned to Salt Lake City so yeah! Two
Sisters that are going somewhere that I can't remember, an Elder
that's going to Spain Madrid so there's something we have in common!
As I said we were put into a quad so I guess I get to switch
companions if I want to, hehe. I really like the Elder that I have
right now though! He's from Mexico, but I don't know what part of
Mexico he's from. Oh well, he's from Mexico and that's all that really
matters! Today is P-Day so that's why I'm able to email so soon to
you!! Today what I've done so far is meet the Mission President, and
he's really nice!! After that, we were taken to the house where we
dropped off our luggage. Then we went to Wal-Mart to buy some stuff,
then went to Sonic to get lunch. After that, we went to the mechanic
to get the car repaired, but we won’t have a car. It's a different
companionship's car so yeah!!! I get to ride a bike!!! Beat that!!!!
Anyway, now I'm here typing this email!!! Later on, we have I think 3
appointments that we need to go to which will be interesting since
these are the first real people that I get to teach!!! It shall be
interesting!!! How's everything in the home? Did you have a good week?
Take care and I'll talk to you next week!!! I love you all!!!!

~Elder Bauer~

No comments:

Post a Comment