Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 02, 2011

¡Hola mamá!
This week has been just like any other really. Wednesday of last week (or the last Wednesday of the month of May) we got new Elders and that was pretty fun! Thursday - Monday Hermano Bell one of our teachers left for a trip so we had a sub that whole time for him!! I really liked Hermano Johnson which was one of our subs and he was pretty fun!!! Sunday I went to choir with two of the new Elders which are called Elder Farnbach and Elder Cannon since no one else wanted to go with me. We sang a pretty cool song that I don't remember the name to. Then that night we had a pretty awesome night!! We didn't go watch a movie since we wanted to watch it in Spanish and it was completely full so we went back to the classroom and watched a lot of Mormon Messages and everyone except for my companions and I were crying. It was funny!!! Then Elder Brandon and Elder Rigsby bore their testimonies and it was really awesome because I felt the Spirit so strongly in there!!! I really loved it!!! Tuesday for the Devotional, we had Elder Packer, no, not the Elder Packer from the 12, but of the 70, came and spoke to us. When I saw who was coming, I just said to myself, "Elder Packer couldn't come so he sent his son" and people around me started to laugh a bit. I didn't really mean it to be funny, but whatever. Then yesterday was pretty interesting as well. Okay, so when my companions, Elder Ferrill, Elder Mockler and I were going back to the room, and got to the door of the building, I reached in to get my card, and it wasn't there. The buildings have a little thing to swipe your card to get in. I then looked at my companions, and they both said that they didn't have their cards. It was pretty funny, we were locked out of our own building! It was a huge fail!!! Oh well, we went to the other side and the door was open since our building is dumb and the doors stay open because of the wind that is coming out of the building.
Today I did a session at the Temple and yeah!!

Oh, one other thing. You'd be surprised how much time I have to read your emails. You can send as many as you want, as long as you want. We can print them out and I can type this reply on something that doesn't time me, so yeah.
Oh yeah, another thing. I'm sending Giselle's reply today or tomorrow and there will be my camera card as well as a sheet of paper or two telling you what pictures are which at the MTC. There are a few before them, but it's okay. I started numbering them from the first one at the MTC, or after shaving dad's hair off. I hope you enjoy them and post them on my blog!!!! Not all of them, but just a few. You should post some of my District pictures as well as pictures with me in them and of my tag and the intensity of them!!! You should definitely post Chalk book on there!!! I hope you like them!!!
How are things at home? How's my brother doing with his money? What has he bought?
I'm sending pictures so yeah! I'm glad to hear that dad is doing better! Is his hair growing? I hope you people have fun in rainy Illinois while I have fun in Sunny Provo!!! =) Take care and I'll talk to you soon! Love you all!!!!

~Elder Bauer~

No comments:

Post a Comment