Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday, August 22, 2011
Mom,

Tell grandpa thanks for the letter!! I hope to hear from him more and that I'm doing well!!! I don't know what else to tell him because you send all of my letters to him/post them on the blog so yeah!!! =D It makes me happy to hear from him!!
Daddy-o,

Wow, your week sounds like it wasn't the best, but I'm sure all will be well too!! Don't worry too much about it and don't get too frustrated. The only thing you can do right now is relax and do what the doctor and mom says. Who knows, the Lord may have something in store for you so that's why this is happening. I'm not super sure, but that might be one reason! My week hasn't been too bad. It was a bit discouraging, but it will all be fine.

Mother of mine,

I can say that the miracle of dad getting blood clots is one that I haven't figured out, but we'll see it in the future. I sent him an email just now so yeah. I hope that he reads it and gets comfort from it. My week has been fun and ehh. Here it is:

Monday, P-Day and all so yeah. Didn't do too much except for P-Day stuff. Tuesday was awesome!!! We had mission tour and that was a lot of fun!! We went to the mission office and Elder Paul V. Johnson talked to us a lot and yeah. We had that from 10 - 5 and that was almost like Zone Conference, but better since we had someone from the first Quorum of the Seventy! I really loved it and took good notes so yeah!!! Wednesday through Friday was pretty fun!!! We met new people, but some people fell off date for baptism. Some felt like they weren't ready, but they were, just for simple things that didn't really matter. We also then met somebody that his favorite word was, and I quote, "Si...si...si..." No lie. We talked to him and he kept saying that over and over again! It's pretty funny!!! We committed him to baptism and guess what he said, "Si...si...si...yo voy a...si." We even set him on date for the 24th of September and he said, "Si...si...si..." It was pretty funny!!!

Saturday we had a family's baptism and that was awesome!!! I did the brother and my comnpanion did his wife and it was perfect and awesome!!!! Afterwards we had cookies and stuff and Sunday they were confirmed!!! Super awesome since they are still really solid!!! Jose even volunteered for working at the Bishop's Storehouse so yeah!!! I really hope to see them after my mission since they are an awesome family!!!

Now I'm going to answer some questions that people have asked me and I'll just answer right now.

1. When's P-Day?
Mondays.

2. When do I get mail?
Thursdays after District Meeting during Planning.

3. When will my visa come?
Who knows, but probably soon since it's been 14 weeks since we've sent in the application.

That's pretty much it. Any more questions, put them in the comments and I'll get them and answer them asap. Thanks!!!
Love you all, my family unit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment