Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20th, 2011

Okay, so I´m here in the CCM in Spain and it´s been super AWESOME so far!!! Anyway, first I´ll tell you about my flight and stuff. So as mom may have told you, I got the call on Thursday during District Meeting and got my Visa Saturday. As for the flight information, you were right about my flight!!! I rode in a 747 jet from Atlanta to Spain, which was a new and different experience for me. They had a TV screen on every seat so I turned it on to see where we were as we were going to Spain. It told us the speed of the plane, the altitude, and everything. It even had a GPS map thing that showed where the plane was. I slept as much on the plane as I could, but I´m still a bit tired. I feel like it should be dinner time right now, but we just had lunch. It´s about 2:30 right now and yeah. Anyway, here are some pictures.

The first picture is of Elder Rosario and Elder Vanegas so that you know who they are. The second is the Awesome Family's daughter's baptism. Her dad baptized her and that was awesome!!! The third is a praying mantis we found on Elder Thomas´s bike. Fourth, Cannon District (from left to right) Elder Retamal, Elder Vailea, Elder Hill, Sister Harris, Sister Fenga, Elder Thomas, Elder Chavez, and me. The fifth is the first bus I took in Spain to the CCM here. The CCM is actually 3 floors here in the building thing. The top floors so yeah. The sixth is the Madrid Temple from the bus. The seventh is the view out of a window from the CCM as well as the eighth. And the ninth is a view of the Madrid Temple from the CCM staircase so yeah. I´ll take more pictures, but that´s it for now. As for the keyboard, it´s really weird since it´s got a few keys that are in different places and some are smaller than the others and stuff like that. I´ll have to get used to it.

Anyways, when I got off the plane, I had to get my luggage and I talked to this lady that spoke pretty good English. She´s from here, and here as in Madrid, and so yeah. I asked her about if she´s had missionaries or if she´d like them and yeah. She seemed interested, but she didn´t want the missionaries over mostly because of her family. I wished her a good day and yeah. I then exchanged my American Dollars to Euros and they look funny so yeah! LOT´S of stuff to get used to here I must say!! The outlets, the light-switches, everything. The CCM is much better than the MTC though, just because it´s newer and stuff. Anyways, not much else has happened so yeah. How are things back home? Sleeping as I send this email? Sleep well and I´ll talk to you soon!!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment