Friday, September 23, 2011

Thursday, September 22nd 2011

Yes, you´re getting two emails from me this week. Today is P-Day so that´s why you´re getting two this week. Tuesday President Earl just wanted us to let you know that we landed okay!! Get ready for some pictures, because this email is full of them, like, super full!!! Yesterday we planned and got to take care of some visa stuff for residency, and no, it´s not over until I get to my new area so yeah. We went to the Madrid Temple for a session and it was pretty awesome, especially since it was in Spanish!! Then the Celestial Room is the prettiest one I have seen in my life!!!! I love that temple!!! Anyway, not too much else happened that day so yeah!

Today, it was crazy!!!! So we went on the metro for the first time here in Madrid, and we had to get more Visa stuff done so yeah. Then the way back was fun too, but not too hard. If you guys do come to Spain after my mission, then I´d like to show you around!!! Anyway, so then, after lunch at around 3, we left to explore Madrid!! I think you can figure out where these places are so yeah! You know more about the locations here than I do, so yeah. So we went into this huge, and I mean, HUGE church building, I think it was a catholic building, but anyway, it was pretty awesome!!! Then we went to the Palace right next to it. I forget what it was called, but it was pretty cool too!!! Then we walked around and stuff and I got tired like I did in New York so yeah!!! The metro is super easy to figure out! I love it!!!

Well, not much else to say. Anything exciting happen today? How has everyone been? Take care and I´ll talk to you soon!!! Love you all!!!

--
~Elder Bauer~
Called to Serve:
Spain Madrid Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment